Welcome to the home of the Scarabaeinae Research Network, an international group of dung beetle taxonomists, ecologists and systematists working together to establish scarabaeine dung beetles as an invertebrate focal taxon for biodiversity study and conservation.
Together we aim to:
1. Synthesize Scarabaeinae taxonomic and identification resources
2. Standardize methods for sampling scarabaeine communities worldwide
- Standard Scarabaeinae Collection Protocol
3. Develop priorities for scarabaeine research on key global conservation issues
- IUCN Selected Red List Authority
4. Serve as a model for future invertebrate focal taxa development efforts